- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces soft goat cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
- 2 small zucchinis, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil, season with salt, and add zucchini. Cook 2-3 minutes then transfer to a bowl of ice water. Once cooled, lay out on a kitchen towel to absorb the water.
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese, goat cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper, until completely combined.
- Line a greased 9 by 5 loaf pan with plastic wrap. Arrange zucchini slices along the sides and edges of the loaf pan, ensuring it is lined completely. Carefully spoon cheese mixture into the pan, smooth, and fold overhanging zucchini over the top of the cheese. Wrap the top with plastic wrap, covering completely, and gently press to ensure the plastic is tightly in contact with the zucchini. Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.