- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- ½ cup whole milk
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a well seasoned skillet, heat oil and 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Saute shallots and zucchini until they begin to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat eggs and milk. Add cheese, salt and pepper. Add zucchini to egg mixture; stir to combine.
- Add butter to skillet and swirl to melt. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook until it begins to set, about 2 minutes. Place in oven and bake until fully set, 10-15 minutes. Set oven to broil for 5 minutes or until frittata becomes golden brown on top.
Copyright BestRecipes Magazine