Shrimp offers a delicate flavor with a protein packed punch. It also serves up Omega-3, vitamin B-12, vitamin E, vitamin A, phosphorus, and selenium. not to mention, shrimp is also low in calories. This shrimp salad recipe with mayonnaise makes for a delicious quick meal. Whether served in a flatbread or a bun it’s sure to be a winner for lunch or dinner!
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, shell and tail off
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 sliced green onions, white and light green parts only
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 flatbreads, for serving
- Shredded lettuce, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, dill, old bay, lemon juice, and green onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve in a flatbread with shredded lettuce.