- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, toasted or warmed
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Diced avocado, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Salsa, for serving
- Combine pork, garlic, cilantro leaves, onion, oregano, and salt in slow cooker bowl. Pour broth over top so pork is mostly submerged. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork and shred the meat with two forks. Serve in warm tortillas topped with avocado, cilantro, salsa, sour cream, and limes squeezed for flavor.