[ingredients title=”Honey Mustard Dressing”]
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
[ingredients title=”Sweet Roasted Nuts”]
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- [ingredients title=”Ingredients”]
- 2 salmon fillets, poached and flaked
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- ⅓ cup chopped radishes
- ½ cup sweet roasted nuts
- In a small bowl, mix Dijon mustard, honey, and vegetable oil together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small non-stick skillet over medium heat, stir brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla extract, and pecans together. Stir constantly to avoid burning. Once nuts are thoroughly coated (there will be some sugar still in the pan) transfer to a plate to cool.
- Assemble salads with arugula, radishes, salmon pieces, and candied nuts. Serve with honey mustard dressing!