Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup raspberry jam
- 1 prepared pie crust
- In a food processor, pulse almonds with flour until finely ground. Add sugar, butter, extract, and eggs, process until smooth. Transfer filling to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat to 350 degrees. Press dough onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom; trim dough over the top edge of pan and prick the bottom using a fork. Spread jam over base of tart shell. Dollop the almond filling all over, then spread it carefully with an offset spatula. Bake tart until golden and toothpick comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool tart in pan on rack.
Copyright BestRecipes Magazine
per serv: 365 cal; 23 g fat; 5 g protein; 41 g carb; 1 g fiber