[ingredients title=”Wet Ingredients”]
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
[ingredients title=”Dry Ingredients”]
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix wet ingredients with hand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients. Using a hand-mixer, combine dry and wet ingredients until well combined, but don’t over-mix!
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan; cook for about 55 minutes or until dark golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes then remove from loaf pan. Allow to cool at least 30 minutes, cut and serve!