No-Churn Blueberries and Cream Ice Cream
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring mixture to a rolling boil until it has thickened into a syrup. Strain the seeds through a sieve. Allow the mixture to cool and reserve 1/4 cup.
- In a large bowl, whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. In a medium bowl, mix vanilla extract and condensed milk until combined. Fold in 1⁄4 of the whipped cream to lighten the mixture. Pour the mixture into the whipped cream and fold together gently.
- Take 1/3 of the ice cream base and fold with blueberry purée.
- In a freezer-safe container, spoon in blueberry ice cream base and a little of the reserved purée. Swirl with the end of a spoon and repeat until all of the mixtures are used.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Copyright BestRecipes Magazine