Not Your Ma’s Lasagna has a wonderful mix of cheeses that, in combination with our Marinara Sauce, brings out such a delightful flavor. We felt we needed to call it Not Your Ma’s Lasagna because it’s so good everyone will need the reminder that it isn’t your Ma’s recipe. A sure choice if you want to keep you or your families tummy happy!
By March 20, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 50 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 mins
Not Your Ma's Lasagna has a wonderful mix of cheeses that, in combination with our Marinara Sauce, brings out such a delightful …
- 1lb Lasagna Noodles
- 32oz Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups Ricotta Cheese or half ricotta/cottage cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 3/4 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1lb Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 1tsp Italian Seasoning
- Heat oven to 350° Cook Ground Beef, Garlic, and Onion in a sauce pan until beef is cooked thoroughly.
- Add sauce, salt, and seasoning and mix well. Simmer gently 15min.
- Combine Ricotta (and/or Cottage Cheese), with Eggs.
- Grease a 12x9x2 1/2 pan. Spread a thin layer of Sauce over the bottom and arrange the first layer of lasagna Noodles. Spread half of Ricotta mix over noodles and 1/3 of your Sauce. Repeat with another layer of Noodles, Ricotta, 1/3 of sauce. The last layer should be just another layer of Noodles, Sauce, and sprinkle the Mozzarella over the top. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.