Gluten Free Bread-
There are more people every day that are finding out they are gluten intolerant. Gluten free bread doesn’t mean it’s flavor free! If you are looking for a gluten free recipe, that tastes just as good as its gluten riddin counterpart, this is it! Chef Regina Roberts posted this delicious gluten free recipe. She makes a point to make eating gluten free easy. Click here for more Gluten Free Recipes
(Photo to come)
Gluten Free Garlic Bread
By March 26, 2013Published:
- Cook: 20-40 mins
Gluten Free Bread- There are more people every day that are finding out they are gluten intolerant. Gluten free bread doesn't mean …
- 5-6 Cups Gluten Free Flour Brown rice flour works nicely.
- 3-4 Tbls Active Dry Yeast
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil or butter
- 2 Tbls Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Put warm water, honey, oil and yeast in mixer bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add flour, salt and seasonings. Mix together with dough paddle (or with wooden spoon if by hand) for about 2 minutes. Add more flour if dough hasn't come together. Once dough is smooth and pulling away from sides of bowl, you are done. Cover with a tea towel and let sit for about an hour until double in size. Punch down and form loaf. I like round loaves. Some people like French banquette loafs or loaf pans. I like baking mine on stone wear.
- Let loaf rise for about an hour. Then bake at 425 degrees for 20-40 minutes. Depends on loaf shape. You can tell its done my knocking on the loaf. A hollow sound means its done.