- 4 cups (32 oz.) low sodium chicken stock
- 3 cups water
- 4 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 oz. fresh snow peas, cut to bite size
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 green onions
- Salt to taste
- In large pot, add chicken stock, water, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, snow peas, and bean sprouts; bring to boil. Once the stock starts to boil, reduce heat to a gentle boil. Cook until the vegetables are tender, to your liking, approximately 5 minutes.
- Turn up heat and with a continuous one direction stirring motion, gently pour in egg.
- Add rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, scallions, and salt. Serve.