Ice cream was one of those things I have been told is hard to make. Well, that’s true but it’s not for this recipe! You can make this whatever flavor you want. My personal favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip so that’s what I decided to do. Share what flavors you try!
Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
By March 22, 2013Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 4 hrs 5 mins
This fixes my ice cream cravings! It's quick and easy to put together but the freezing part isn't that quick.
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips As much as you want!
- 5 Drops Green Food Coloring Optional
- Pour two cups of heavy whipping cream in a bowl and mix on low speed. As it starts to whip up, you can graduate to a faster speed. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Open can of condensed milk and pour into separate mixing bowl. Add vanilla & peppermint extracts and food coloring. Mix together completely.
- Add condensed milk mixture to whipping cream and fold together gently. Then add chocolate chips. You want all the ingredients well mixed but don't deflate the whipping cream.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. You will have some of the richest ice cream you've ever had!