- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 graham crackers, crumbled
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 lemons juiced and 1 lemon zest
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until coarsely ground. Pour in 2 tablespoons sugar, melted butter and pulse a few more times. Pour into a parchment-lined 8×8-inch baking dish. Spread evenly and use the back of a drinking glass to gently compress the crumbs. Place in oven and bake 10 minutes; set aside to cool.
- In a food processor or a mixer, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, zest, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Pulse into a smooth batter. Pour mixture onto cooled crust and sprinkle with blueberries. Bake for 35 minutes to until set in the center (the mixture will still be slightly jiggly). Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before refrigerating for 3 hours or overnight. Slice into 10 bars and serve!